In this privacy statement we have listed for you how we handle personal data. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data;
- limit the collection of personal data to data that is necessary and proportionate for the purposes described;
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where this permission is required;
- not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the agreed service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, we make agreements with that party to ensure, among other things, that this data is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data; and also requirements of parties that process your personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data upon request;
2 Use of personal data
Depending on the services and functionalities that you purchase from us, we may process the following personal data:
- Name and contact details of the client;
- Company and position;
- Invoice and payment details;
- If you receive emails from us, we will record your interactions.
Your personal data is usually provided to us by you as soon as you request one of our products. For acceptance, Qpanel may also obtain personal data from other public or paid sources.
Qpanel will use the personal data you provide to quote, deliver and invoice graphic products and services, maintain and expand our relationship with you (e.g. through newsletters) and comply with applicable laws.
4 Applying for a job at Qpane
If you have applied for a job with us, but you have not been hired, all application data will be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. Only if you have given us permission to do so, Qpanel can keep this data for up to one year.
5 Visiting Qpanel
When you visit our premises, we may register your name and the name of the person you visit to ensure security. We keep these visitor registrations for a maximum of 1 week.
6 You are visiting our website
7 Disclosure to third parties
Qpanel may pass on your personal data within its group, but also to third parties involved in the delivery of the ordered products or services. For example, we use third-party software for contract management, relationship management and IT support. This use is limited to the above purposes.
When we provide your information to third parties on our behalf, we will establish in an agreement that this information may not be used for other purposes and must be deleted and appropriately secured at our first request. In addition to this, we will only pass on your data to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
8 Security and retention
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. If necessary, we will encrypt the data and log access. We do not store your data longer than necessary. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep for longer in order to comply with the legal obligation to retain or for a legitimate interest.
Requests regarding the right to provide your own personal data for inspection, to correct or to delete them on request can be submitted via the contact details already mentioned. We aim to process requests within 3 weeks. Furthermore, Qpanel will offer you an unambiguous so-called Opt-out procedure for all registrations based on permission.
10 Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you with complaints about the processing of personal data. Should you nevertheless not come to an agreement with us, you also have the right, under privacy legislation, to file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (for more information, see www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
11 Changes and entry into force
Qpanel may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is therefore advisable to consult it regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
This version is effective as of October 1, 2018.
12 Contact us
If you have any questions about the privacy of your personal data with us, we can be reached via the contact details below:
6466 AW Kerkrade
T +31 (0)45 – 7111430